Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 4

 “Secrets Part 2 ch 4”

At ELQ-Skye Ned and Tracy were meeting with AJ Drew and Monica they were voting on whether Skye should stay on as CEO.”Mom, Will you help me become CEO” AJ asks “AJ, I love you and right now you can’t force on ELQ, You’re grieving for Michael, Skye has made us a lot of money in the last few months, AJ, I’m always on your side but not this” You betrayed me! Aj yelled “No I’m not betraying you, I’m looking at our future, Drew I’m glad you're back but you're not a smart businessman either,” Monica said “No, He didn’t even know what insider trading is’Tracy said as she laughed.”I guess you finally have what you always wanted Skye the family loyalty it just cost me my son! AJ yelled he went into the hallway and Skye followed him.


AJ” Skye said as she followed AJ.”AJ. I understand you in pain beside my children you’re the last person I want to hurt I love you “Skye said “Skye, I always thought I could count on you “You can” No I can’t, I will get my revenge “AJ said as Lila Rae came by,” Mother, I need your help” Lila Rae said “Just a minute, AJ when you’re ready to take me back as your sister I be here for you “Skye said “I wouldn’t ever forgive you” AJ said he left.’Lila Rae, What’s going on” Skye asked as she went into her office with Lila Rae.”I need a lawyer, I’m being sued for breach of contract by Brooklyn” Lila Rae said “Ned. Do you know this? Skye asked as she read the paperwork.”No, Brooklyn runs her company on her own “Ned said “We will get you a good lawyer “Tracy said “Now you’re being nice to me” Lila Rae asked “I want to be in your life and your sister's too” Tracy said “Lila Rae lets go talk, Thank everybody for the support “Skye said “You’re welcome, We are family “Tracy said “Yes, I can’t believe I’m still a Chandler and Quartermaine after all” Skye said and left with Lila Rae.


Ned and Tracy were alone talking .”So Adam Chandler is Skye's father “Yes” Wow, you and Adam, Did you love him” Ned asked “He was my equal, “Tracy said 


At Alexis' office- Alexis was at her desk when Diana came in.”Alexis, What kind I do for you “I want to fight for my license I want it back “I will help you I miss fighting you in court “Me too” Alexis said 


No comments:

Post a Comment