Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 55

 Secrets Part 2 ch 55

At The Church- Kristina's funeral was over and everyone was outside talking Alexis was talking to Jax,” Jax, I’m glad you’re here who called you “Ned did, I wanted to be here for you” I’m glad you did come “I’m sorry about what happened “It’s not your fault it’s your ex-wife Skye fault and her husband “Alexis said as Josslyn came by.”Daddy” Josslyn” Jax said as he hugged Josslyn “Alexis, I’m sorry about Kristina “Thank you,” Alexis said “Do you want to go to lunch with us” No thanks, “Alexis said as Ned and Olivia came by,” Ned, Thank for calling Jax,” Alexis said ‘You’re welcome “Alexis we want to give our condolences, “Olivia said “Thank you and good luck on your opening of your restaurant ‘I was thinking of changing the opening “No you should have your night” Alexis said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were having lunch with their daughters and they both kept looking at Gabriella who was eating and wearing the feeding tube.”Stop looking at me! Gabriella yelled “We are just glad you’re eating “Skye said “I’m sorry and I’m sorry I scared you both, Mother how did you almost lose me when you were pregnant with me” It was an risky pregnancy both with you and Lila Rae and I was dealing with stress “Skye said “But you didn’t lose me” No I didn’t “Skye said as she looked at her daughter and Lorenzo was thinking about a secret he was keeping.”Gabriella, Do you have all your things unpacked “No, I need to finish my study room” Lila Rae, I hope you like the guest house “Yes Daddy I do” Lila Rae said as she got up and left.”I need to unpack my office Lorenzo said “I need to go to ELQ” Skye said “Alright “Lorenzo said as he kissed Skye and she left as a woman came in and talked in Spanish and Lorenzo talked back in Spanish.”Daddy, Who is this woman “Gabriella asked “She's my sister, Tea Delgado, this is my baby girl Gabriella “Lorenzo said “Nice to meet you “Gabriella said “You too “Tea said she was in shock about how Gabriella looked.”I’ll go unpacking so you can talk, why didn’t we meet you till now” It’s complicated “It always is with you Daddy “You know your father well” Tea said and Gabriella left as Tea sat down.”What happened to your daughter? Why is she so skinny and wearing a feeding tube “Gabriella has an eating disorder “No” Yes, Now I’m glad you’re here” Me too, it looks like my family needs me” You can stay here we have a lot of guests rooms “Where is  Skye” At work”


At AJ’s -Jax and Josslyn were having lunch together when Skye came by and saw them together and went by the table.”Jax, your back “Yes. A lot of changes have happened “Yes they have “I had to be here for Alexis” It is sad what happened “Yes, So AJ now has the hotel” Yes Carly had to sell it she used it to invest in a company “Yes insider trading “Yes, We should caught up soon but I need to go to ELQ” Alright “Jax said Skye left.”Dad are you seeing anyone “No” Oh” What about you “I’m still trying to deal with what happened with Dex I loved him” I can’t believe he turned out to be Lorenzo's son” Me either “You’re better off without him” I know “

No comments:

Post a Comment