Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 14

 “Secrets part 2 ch 14”

At Kristina -Kristina was getting ready to leave when two men came by with Lorenzo.”Lorenzo Alcazar, Why are you here” We need to talk I know someone from your father's business wants you to take over for your father but that wouldn’t be happening “I know you killed my father you had your daughter use me to get information to put my father in jail! You have blood on his hands “This lifestyle isn’t for you “What makes you think I will take over? I should have thought you nothing but a bastard “Kristina said “I’m glad we came to an understanding “Lorenzo said as Alexis came by,” What are you doing with my daughter? Get away from her “Alexis yelled “We were just talking, I’m glad it ended between our daughters, I don’t want you in my family “I feel the same way my daughter will find someone better “Alexis said Lorenzo left.”Kristina, Are you alright “Yes, Lorenzo just wanted to make sure I won’t be taking over Daddy's business “Why would he think that” Because Daddy man wants me too, They came over last night, I wonder how Lorenzo found out “Kristina said “It doesn’t matter because you’re not going too” Alexis said “No, I’m not, Why are you here” Because I have news, I got my law license back “Alexis said “That’s wonderful “Thanks, now more then ever I need to be a lawyer again “


Carly’s-Carly was at home having coffee when there was a knock on the door she opened it was a man of Sonny,” Why are you here” We need to talk “About what “The business “


At The Metro Co hotel- AJ was working he was finally feeling happy when Skye came by,” Skye, Why are you here “I have some information you need about the car accident “What about “Someone played with my brakes on my car that’s why I couldn’t stop the car, I know this doesn’t help but I miss my brother, I hate that I lose you beside my daughters you’re the only one I care about “I hate that I lose you to but I lose my son, we were supposed to have our second chance “Yes you were “I miss you too and I’m sure you’re going through a lot too with Tracy as you’re a mother but I need time” I understand, I’ll be right here when you’re ready “If this is Lorenzo enemy you need to be careful “I will “Skye said as her cellphone ring she pick it up from her purse and look at it was Rae and she didn’t answer it.”Who was it” No one worth talking about “

No comments:

Post a Comment