Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 34

 Secrets Part 2 ch 34


At Skye/Lorenzo Lila Rae was taking a break from packing when Skye and Lorenzo came in with Gabriella who had a bandage on her wrist.”So you broke it “Yes! It’s Daddy's fault he put all my magazines that he stole from me in the boxes “Gabriella I didn’t tell you to pick it up “Lorenzo said “Lila Rae, I never got to ask you this are you should you trust Kristina? What if she uses you “She not” It must be fun living in denial “Gabriella that’s enough! Now go get ready for bed it’s been a long night “Lorenzo said “I’ll come help you “I can take care of myself “Gabriella said she went upstairs.”Lila Rae, Your sister has a point, I need to tell you that Carly is taking over her ex-husband's territory and Kristina could be helping her” Well I don’t know anything about your business and I’ll make sure “Lila Rae said “We just don’t want you to get hurt” Skye said “I wouldn’t “Lila Rae said Skye went upstairs to check on Gabriella.


Gabriella was in the bathtub with her broken arm stuck out and under the water, as Skye came in and it freaked her out.”Gabriella “Skye said Gabriella lifted her head.”Mother “Why were you under the water “I was just getting my hair wet” You scared me, I know you’re upset about what your father did but it was his way of trying to get you better, We want you better, “Skye said as she cried.”Mother, I’m sorry “Gabriella you need to admit that you have an eating disorder I know it’s hard but it’s one step of your recovery, “Skye said “I need to get a dress for tomorrow something perfect “Gabriella said “Gabriella, I don’t want to talk about a dress, I want to talk about your eating disorder, I don’t get why you change the subject or attack someone like you attack Lila Rae tonight “We both know something is going on with Kristina taking Lila Rae back she anger about her father “Gabriella said as she got out of the tube.


Carly was at home looking at a picture of Michael when there was a knock on the door it was Kristina.”Kristina, come in” I have some news I forgive Lila Rae we are back together “Why would you do that” Keep your enemies closer “Oh I like that” Thanks, I can maybe snoop around Lorenzo's house and find something we need, “Kristina said “Just be careful “I will”


Ava-Ava was at home having a drink when there was a knock on the door it was Julian,” Julian, Why are you here “Because tomorrow is the day I tell everyone I’m alive “The hotel opened “Yes, We are taking this town back” What about Lorenzo? I’ll deal with him” You should know that Carly is trying to run things now” Well this time we will be running this town”

No comments:

Post a Comment