Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 10

 “Secrets Part 2 ch 10”

At General Hospital -Elizabeth was working when Monica came in,” Dr.Quartermaine it’s so great to see you “You too, it feels good to be back I miss this hospital “Monica said as Portia came by.”Dr.Quartermaine “Dr.Robinson you have done a great job running the hospital “Thank it means a lot to me coming from you “What have I missed “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came in they were both upset about how Gabriella was doing.”Lorenzo she not making any progress, and I don’t think that is the right place for her” I agree but I don’t think we can help” Lorenzo said as he poured them a glass of water.”We don’t know maybe we can, I’m going to talk to Dr.Collins “Skye” We don’t give up on our children you know that” No we don’t, let’s go hear what Dr.Collins thinks” Lorenzo said they left.


At The Metro Co.- AJ was looking around the hotel as Carly came by.”AJ, Why are you looking around here “You are looking at the new owner of the hotel “Wow, Skye gave you the hotel she trying to get your forgiveness “I know what my sister is doing, Anyway why are you here” To meet someone, AJ you don’t know how to run a hotel let me help you” You just want to steal the hotel from me, I don’t trust you, trusting you was a mistake I made a long time ago I thought you were a friend but you just use me” We use each other “Yes we did” I’m going to run this hotel by myself and rename it” To what” You will find out soon,” Aj said as Drew came by.”There you are” Drew said “Your dating Carly! I guess you have a thing for us Quartermaine man! AJ yelled and left.


“Carly, I’m sorry about that” His right I've been with everybody except Ned and Alan and Edward” I don’t care about your past, We all have one” Yes we do “

No comments:

Post a Comment