Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 61

 Secrets Part 2 ch 61

At Skye/Lorenzo-AJ came into the room to talk to Skye.”AJ, Do you want anything to drink “Skye asked as she went by the drinking bar and poured herself some coffee.”Sure, Black, Skye I did something stupid last night and I need you to not judge me” AJ said as Skye handed him some coffee.”What did you do? Drink? Skye asked “No but it’s not good for my sobriety, I slept with Carly, “Aj said as Skye spilled out some coffee.”AJ! Why in the world would you do that? Skye yelled “Carly was upset and I took her home and she had a drink and we shared a kiss “Do you want to be with her” No” Did you drink last night “No it was just a mistake “AJ, You can’t go down that rabbit hole, When you were with her you drink” I know she a heartless woman who will never love me but she still is good in bed” AJ, move on from her, Why was Carly upset “Nina, She use Sonny to get revenge on Carly, It was Nina who help hide me” Wow! I know Nina was using Sonny she helped Lorenzo “Help him kill Sonny” AJ” I don’t care I would of myself “Why don’t we have some breakfast with my family, AJ I’m glad you forgive me, I can never forgive myself “it wasn’t your fault it was an accident I have been there, Do you know who played with your brake” Yes, Julian “


Lorenzo was having breakfast with his daughters, Gabriella was eating a little egg as Lorenzo was watching her eat when Skye and Aj came in and sat down.”Lila Rae, How is your album going “Lorenzo asked “I have all the songs written but I need an producer “I’m sure you can find someone “Skye said “What about Brooklyn or Lois “AJ asked “Brooklyn Terminator my contact, Who’s Lois” Brooklyn mother “We will find you someone, Gabriella when is fashion week in Paris “In a few weeks, Why” Because I will make arrangements for you to go” Yes! Gabriella said as she looked outside and saw Dex kissing someone who was leaving his room Lorenzo turned around and saw it.”No! Excuse me! Lorenzo yelled got up and left the house.


“What’s wrong “Skye asked. ‘Josslyn just left Dex, “Gabriella said “No, I should go outside and help, Lorenzo gets upset isn’t good “No it’s not,” AJ said 


Dex was outside saying goodbye to Josslyn when Lorenzo came by,” What the hell is going on? Why is she here “Lorenzo yelled “Father you don’t have control over my relationship “We can’t trust her in our homes I want her off my property if you want to have her come over then you can go somewhere else “Lorenzo yelled as Skye came by,” Lorenzo don’t say anything you will regret “Skye said “It’s alright Skye, I will work for you father but that’s it, You can’t control my relationship, I’ll find another place to live “Dex said “I love your son” Josslyn said “I’ll take you home “Dex said he left with Josslyn,” Lorenzo, Don’t let this ruin your relationship with Dex, it took you a while to get your relationship back on track don’t let it be ruined by a Spencer woman “My son needs to be with an woman better the Spencer “ I agree with you”


No comments:

Post a Comment