Saturday, December 23, 2023

Secret part 1 ch 17

“Secrets part 1 ch 17”

At The Quartermaine crypt-Tracy was there visiting Alan's gravestones.”Oh Alan all those years you kept my secret you know that moment she walked into our house, I need to tell her I can’t keep hiding from it” Tracy said 


At The Quartermaine gatehouse- Michael and Willow were trying to eat dinner but Michael was sad and feeling emotional when there was a knock on the door it was Carly.”Mom, Come in do you want some food “No thanks I just wanted to check on you “I've been so angry with Sonny I don’t know how to feel” You feel what you need to get through this, Have you talked to Kristina “Yes she had a horrible day not just losing Dad” What happened “She found out that Blaze real name is Lila Rae “Skye and Lorenzo daughter! Is Lorenzo alive? “I don’t know “Skye had something to do with this! Carly yelling 


At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was on the phone,” I can’t wait to see you and be with you I miss you so much “Skye said as Carly came barge in the house and grabbed Skye's phone.”Lorenzo! Did you kill Sonny” Carly yelled as Tracy grabbed the phone back.”How dare you come into our house and grab something that is not yours! You are the worst thing that happened to this family! Tracy yelled “Skye the reason Sonny is dead! Carly yelled “The only person who is to blame is Sonny! Now get out of my house! Tracy yelled “I’m not scared of you Carly! You keep on losing! Sonny to Nina and then she took your hotel which I took back! You’re just upset because no one is here to save you, No Sonny or Jason! You wouldn’t hurt this family anymore “Skye yelled “Now go before we throw you out “Tracy yelled as Carly went into the hallway Tracy followed and slammed the door in Carly's face as Skye came by.”Why did you defend me against Carly” Because I hate her more than you” Fair enough “Skye said “I just hope you know what you’re doing “I do “


Kristina-Kristina was sitting on the couch feeling sad that she had lost her father and the woman she was falling for when there was a knock on the door it was Molly.”I thought you may need someone to talk to” Oh Molly” Kristina said and hugged her sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment