Saturday, December 23, 2023

Secrets part 1 ch 37

 “Secrets part 1 ch 37”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in the living room looking at a picture of her with Gabriella when she was a baby when Lorenzo came in .”Skye, What is it” Gabriella is still staving herself I saw her in the bathroom weighing herself she is not even a hundred pounds, “Skye said  she cried.”We will get our daughter help, I’ll call the rehabilitation center we sent her last time “Wait, maybe we are handling it wrong, let me get advice from Monica, I’ll go talk to her “Are you sure she wants you to help us? Monica may be upset with me but she is a doctor and she will help us” Alright “I don’t understand why Gabriella doing this” Me either, maybe it’s also the fashion magazine she likes to read “Maybe “Skye said she picked up her purse and left.


At Pentonville-Drew was in his cell when Carly came by,” Sorry, I haven’t been here in a while a lot has happened “What is it? You look sad” I’m, my son is dead” What! Michael gone! Drew yelled “Yes, Skye was in a car accident and hit my son's car” No, I’m sorry “Me too, The funeral is tomorrow I wish you could be there “Me too, I’m sorry Carly” Thank, I just can’t believe I lose another son” Carly said she was crying. “How did Skye lose control of her car” She was upset, I guess she found out that Alan and Rae aren’t her parents, Tracy is” Wow! From what I heard about Skye they are both alike” Yes they are, Tracy more ruthless “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Elizabeth were in the den talking about AJ.”Elizabeth, I’m glad you came I’m just worrying that AJ will drink, I was hoping you could be a friend to him” Yes, I can be friends only I don’t want a relationship right now but I can help I hate that this happened “Me too, my grandson should be here” Monica said as Skye came in.”Skye, I don’t think you should be here, AJ needs time” I understand that but I’m looking for you I need both of your medicine advice for my baby girl, “Skye said as she cried,” What’s going on with Gabriella, “Monica asks “You were right, Her eating disorder is back and we don’t know what to do last time we just sent her to rehabilitation and thought it would get better but it didn’t we don’t handle it right “Skye said “Has Gabriella ever admitted it” Elizabeth said “No” Why don’t we go talk to her” Monica ask as Aj came in,” Why are you here Skye! I don’t want to see you! AJ yelled “I’m here to see Monica and Elizabeth I need their medicine advice my daughter Gabriella has an eating disorder “Oh, I’m sorry I hope she gets help, I do hope you never know this pain” AJ said “I wish I could take it away “Skye said as she left with Elizabeth and Monica.

No comments:

Post a Comment