Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 16

 “Secrets Part 2 ch. 16”

At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy was looking at a picture of her with Adam when Monica came in.”Tracy, Are you alright “Yes I finally told Skye all about Adam and me then another day “How did it go,” I think there was hope for us “I’m glad, So was Adam Chandler You soulmate “Yes I believe he was we should have had a chance, “Tracy said “Yes,” Monica said “How is AJ” His trying to forgive Skye, She gives him the hotel to run that! Why would she do that? Tracy asked “Because Skye believes in AJ” Yes unfortunately hopefully we won’t lose any money, “ Tracy said as Olivia and Ned came in.”Where did you both run off this morning “We just brought the old Outback for Olivia to run as her restaurant “That’s wonderful, What will you name it” Monica asked “I haven’t decided yet, I have so many ideas for the restaurant “Olivia said “You do look happy “Tracy said “Thanks “Olivia said “So Mother I have been dying to know who is Skye father “I’ll tell you, I just told Skye it’s Adam Chandler “You and Adam had an affair “Yes” You both are equal, Adam was a restless business man “Ned said “Yes and powerful and would do anything for his family, He was a self made millionaire “Tracy said “How did Skye takes it” Olivia ask “A little better then when she found out I was her mother,” Tracy said as Skye came in.”Skye, It’s good to see you “Tracy said “I’m having a hard time getting used to you being nice to me, “Skye said “Get used to it, I’m going to be the mother you need “Tracy said “About being a mother Is why I’m here, Monica we are bringing Gabriella home she isn’t recovering at all at the center and we were wondering if you can help us with the medication part  of Gabriella recovery “Skye said “Skye, I understand your frustration with Gabriella recovering but they take time you know that “Monica said “Yes but Gabriella was so angry she wants us to bring her home this is worse then last time she had a eating disorders “Skye said “Did something traumatic happened to Gabriella to make her have one “Monica ask Skye flashbacks to something.”No” Skye lied “I will help you, “Monica said “Thank, “Skye said “We will all help her,” Tracy said “Thank, I got everything she wants when she comes home I fix her room and hire back the chef we had in London, Gabriella loves his food “Skye said 


At Lorenzo, warehouse-Lorenzo was working on a shipment when Ava came by.”We need to talk I just got some information from a source we have someone who will be running Sonny's territory “Who “Your ex-wife, Carly” Ava said “What! Carly doesn’t know anything about the territory “She ran it before when we thought Sonny was dead” This isn’t good she needs to be stopped “Lorenzo said “I agree with you “Ava said 


Dex was on the docks about to go to the warehouse when Josslyn came by.”Dex, We haven’t talked in a long time” No we haven’t “Did you use me to take down Sonny “Yes, It was part of the plan” I thought you cared about me” I care more about power and my father respect, I’m sorry Josslyn but it’s over “Dex said Josslyn slapped him and left.


No comments:

Post a Comment