Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 22

 “Secrets Part 2 ch 22”

At Kristina - Kristina was up sitting on the couch drinking coffee thinking about running her father’s business with Carly when there was a knock on the door it was Alexis.”Mom, Come in” I just wanted to see how you are doing “With what” Losing your father and being betrayed by Lila Rae” I can’t believe I was a fool thinking that someone could love me” Do you still love her “Yes, I would have married her we had a connection but I can’t, She use me so her father could kill mine” If that wasn’t an issue, could you forgive her “Yes, I also understand wanting to get your parents approval, Lila Rae told me her parents didn’t approve of her being gay, especially Lorenzo “I’m sorry I had a hard time with you being gay” We came a long way” Yes we did, You will find someone special, “Alexis said as there was a knock on the door it was Carly,” Carly, Why are you here to see my daughter “I just wanted to check on Kristina “No, You don’t care about my daughter, Something is going on between you both now spill it “Mother, it’s alright I need to talk to Carly about my father “Well then you both can talk awhile I’m here,” Alexis said she sits down on the couch.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was putting flowers in a vase when Lila Rae came in holding her notebook that she wrote all her songs in and was feeling sad as Skye came by,” Lila Rae, What’s going on? Are you missing Kristina “Yes, I love her so much “Really” Yes, I wish I could get her to forgive me, I wish I didn’t agree to help Daddy, I have Sonny's blood on my hands too” No! You don’t! Skye yelled as Lorenzo came in,” Is everything alright “No, Our daughter thinks she is to blame for Sonny's death” Skye yelled “No! You don’t, Lila Rae it’s all on me, You need to get that out of your mind, maybe I shouldn’t let you help me, I just thought you could seduce Kristina and get evidence that I needed” I agree to do it because I want your love” You always have it you don’t have to earn it, yes I didn’t accept you being gay at first but it doesn’t change my love for you, I’m sorry you’re in pain” Lorenzo said “I’ll be alright soon” Lila Rae said as Gabriella came in the room.”Is everything alright “Yes, Now it is,” Lila Rae said “Why don’t we go have breakfast “Skye asked as the guard came in,” There someone to see Skye, “The guard said as Rae came in.”Rae” Skye said “Grandmother, Oh what do we call you now “Gabriella asked “It’s good to see everybody, Skye I would like to talk to you, “Rae said “Girls, Why don’t we go to breakfast at the hotel, and let your mother talk to Rae “Thanks Lorenzo “Skye said the girls left with Lorenzo.”So Rae are you going to tell me why you thought I was your daughter? Skye yelled “Yes, I can explain, “Rae said 


At Kristina - Alexis was still sitting on the couch waiting to find out what Carly and Kristina were up to.”We want to plan a memorial for Daddy named “Why isn’t Nina helping? She was his wife when he died” She will be involved in this “Kristina said as Alexis looked at her phone.”Well I guess you can discuss it privately because I have to go, but I don’t believe you’re planning something to honor Sonny a local mobster “Alexis said and left.”Why are you here “I just wanted to make sure you wanted to do this, Lorenzo had a lot of Sonny territory alright it’s going to be hard to take over “I can handle it,” Kristina said as Alexis was listening at the door and upset.


No comments:

Post a Comment