Saturday, December 19, 2015

“Forever Mine part 1 ch 22~ “What if”



At the haunted Starr~”Yeah you will hate this! You will lose the one thing you love the most the empire you're not the Cassadine heir! Nikolas is Stefan son which means you're nothing! Caprice yelled “No! “Stefan is that true”Alistair ask “Well you both lie to me about my son”Stavros yelled “Stay away from Laura! ,Yes it’s true but the empire is still yours Stefan said “No it’s not the heir”Stavros said “Stavors”Laura said “You lied to me about Nikolas and now he's gone! my son”Stavros said “You don’t know what love is”Emily said Stavors went by Caprice. “Yes I do, It’s too bad we didn’t make a baby when we were together”Stavors said “When you raped me! You belong in a mental hospital! Caprice yelled “He was there once but he escape”Alexis said “Yes mother help me after Father put me in that place in London”Stavors said Caprice went outside.
Outside~ Morgan and Caprice were there. “Oh Morgan I’m so glad you're back I just wish I wasn’t with Alistair”Caprice said “I’m sorry about Stavors I didn’t know”Morgan said “It’s okay”Caprice said they share a kiss as Alistair came by. “If you to our thinking about having an affair! You will lose everything , Our children! Alistair yelled “Alistair”Caprice said “”It’s time to go home now Caprice”Alistair said he grab her arm. “You better not hurt her”Morgan said “She my wife not yours Alistair said “I’m not a belong”Caprice said “Yes Darling”Alistair said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment