Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 30”


At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra Rose was sitting on the couch and Grayson was holding her in his arms as Bliss and Cecil walked down the stairs..”Daddy “They both yelled as they came into the room..”Daddy”Bliss said “You both sure be in bed”Sierra Rose said “We just missed Daddy”Cecil said Grayson pick the girls up..”I’m glad you’re both up,We have some news to tell you both “Sierra Rose said she look at Grayson.”Do you remember how I been so tired lately “Sierra Rose ask “Yes “Bliss said “Well I went to see Kristina she my doctor and told me some news, I have something called Cancer “Sierra Rose Said “What is cancer “Cecil ask “It’s a disease ,My hair is going to fall out and I’m going to throw up a lot and be tired “Sierra Rose said “Mommy,Will you die”Bliss ask Sierra Rose look at her daughter and that killed her, “Bliss,Cecil,I know you’re mother my whole life and you're mother is a fighter “Grayson said “Yes,I’m going to fight this, I have a lot to live for,You both and Preston and you're Daddy,I love this family and I will fight this “Sierra Rose said she was feeling tired. “Bliss,Cecil give you're mother a kiss and I will get you both back to bed”Grayson said “Can you read us a story “Bliss ask “Tomorrow,It’s late”Grayson said “Mommy,I’m sorry I been giving you a hard time “Bliss said she hug Sierra Rose. “I accept you're apology, I love you both so much “Sierra Rose said she kiss Bliss and Cecil and Grayson took the girls upstairs. The maid came into the room. “Mrs.Cassadine”The maid said “Can you help me go upstairs “Sierra ask “Yes”The maid said she help Sierra Rose upstairs.

At Richard/Emma-Richard and Emma we’re sitting on the couch. “I’m so worrying about Sierra Rose,What if she doesn’t make it”Richard ask “Don’t think like that,Sierra Rose is going to make it and spoiled our daughter Maxine”Emma said “Sierra does love to spoil children she spoil Grace and her girls and Preston “Richard said “Yes,Sierra Rose survives being kidnapped by Luis and made it”Emma said “Yes,My sister is a survivor,It will killed my mother if she lost another child “Richard said “Yes”Emma said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment