Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 48”



“Grieving For A Son” 
The Next day-Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was downstairs looking at the alcohol bottle and wanted one so bad and went by the bar and was about to pour herself a drink when AJ came into the room. “Skye,Don’t lead on me,We both can lead on each other and deal with this pain of losing our sons”AJ said “I hate that both Michael and Lorenzo are gone,It’s my fault that my son is dead ,I let him work with Lorenzo even though I know the risk,I didn’t stop it”Skye said “It’s not you're fault,Lorenzo Jr was going to work with Lorenzo and you could not stop him”AJ said “Lorenzo Jr always look up to his father “Skye said “Yes,Skye do you blame Lorenzo “AJ ask “I blame Faith “Skye said as Rae came into the room. “Rae, I’m glad you’re out”AJ said “Thanks,I'm sorry about Michael “Rae said “Thanks “AJ said “I sure go see my husband “Skye said 

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was looking at a picture of her brother when Morgan came down. “We need to tell Grace”Morgan said “That we are back together? Lila Rae ask “Yes and about Lorenzo Jr”Morgan said as Grace came downstairs. “Grace,We have some new,First you're father and I are back together “Lila Rae said “Yes”Grace said “We have some bad news,You’re Uncle Lorenzo Jr went to save Preston who was kidnapped and some evil person shot at you're Grandfather and Uncle Lorenzo Jr and Ric and The Police communism and Lucky and Lorenzo were killed “Lila Rae said “I loved Uncle Lorenzo “Grace said “We all did”Lila Rae said they share a hug. 

At General Hospital-Ric was in the hallway he had a cast when Skye came by. “Skye, I’m so sorry about Lorenzo,I loved him”Ric said “I know you did, I wish Lorenzo listened to you about not working with his father “Skye said “This one on Faith too”Ric said “Yes it is”Skye said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment