Monday, April 23, 2018

All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 18”

At The Park-Sierra Rose was sitting down on the bench thinking about the new that Kristina told her when Josslyn came by pushing Lillian in her stroller. “Sierra Rose,Are you okay “Josslyn ask she sit down. “No I’m not,How is Lillian “Sierra Rose ask “Good,I’m having a Aunt and Niece day “Josslyn said “That’s good,Josslyn you sure have a second chance at life”Sierra said “Thanks,Do you need to talk “Josslyn ask “I will be okay , I need to go to the market and get some groceries and flowers,Bliss and Cecil need some yogurt for breakfast and Preston needs some applesauce and Grayson will be home soon from his business trip and is going to need some brandy,My family thinking what I do isn’t work but running a family is,Who else is going to do it”Sierra Rose said she kiss Lillian goodbye and left. Josslyn pick up Lillian. “Something is going on with Sierra Rose “Josslyn said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica we’re talking to Tea. “I need to fire a doctor at the hospital he made a pass at me,But I’m worrying about a lawsuit “Monica said “Do you have his contract “Tea ask “It’s at my office “Monica said “I need to look at it,We will get him out of the hospital,But don’t say anything “Tea said “I will not,Thanks Tea”Monica said “You’re Welcome,I know it’s hard Alan but dont go after him”Tea said “Alright “Alan said Tea left. “Monica ,Are you okay “Alan ask “Dr Lavender was a great doctor “Monica said “Yes,His recorded speaking for himself “Alan said as Rae came into the room. “Sorry to interpret,We need to talk it’s about Skye “Rae said “What about Skye “Alan ask “I have a feeling she ahead towards a break down ,She keeps checking on Stuart saying he needs her”Rae said “You think Skye is trying to replace Lorenzo with Stuart “Alan ask “Yes I do”Rae said “What kind we do? “Monica ask “You really do love our daughter “Rae ask “Yes,Skye and I got closer when she became pregnant “Monica said “I’m glad, I think we all need to show Skye we love her”Rae said “We will be there for her “Alan said “Good”Rae said

At Cindy Center-Scott was looking around when Lucian came into the room..”Can I help you “Scott ask “I’m Lucian Alcazar ,I’m here for community service “Lucian said “I’m selling my center”Scott said ‘To whom”Lucian ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment