Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 29”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was unpacking Stuart belonging when Lorenzo came into the room, “Lorenzo,
We are alone and we need to talk “Skye said “Yes we do”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You are wrong I’m not replace Stuart with Lorenzo ,But Stuart needs me ,He just lost his mother and I need a reason to live”Skye said “I get that, I just feel that it’s a big decision you sure of talking to me about this affect my life too”Lorenzo said “You’re right, I was just call up in the moment,Stuart is so cute he has my heart and I know you will love him too”Skye said “I just don’t want you to replace or forget our son “Lorenzo said “Never “Skye said they share a kiss. “I have some business news,Luke is going to be my partner on the Haunted star”Lorenzo said “Luke,Really “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Why do you want the boat so much “Skye ask Lorenzo pull Skye into his arms. “That boat is how we go close,Remember Luke need more money for it to run and I help,We met because of the boat”Lorenzo said “Yes we did,We also convinced Lorenzo Jr on it”Skye said “Yes we did “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo we cant lost our daughter,Our baby girl “Skye said “We will not”Lorenzo said

At Sierra Rose/Grayson-Sierra Rose was in the bathroom getting sick the maid was holding her hair back as Sierra Rose was throw up,She was finished and wash her face and put on her robe. “Thanks “Sierra Rose said “You’re Welcome “The maid said Sierra Rose went downstairs as the doorbell rang Sierra Rose opening it was Grayson. “Grayson,You’re Home,Why did you ring the doorbell “Sierra Rose ask as Grayson came into the room. “I don’t know,My father told me I sure come home that you need me”Grayson said “Yes I do”Sierra Rose said “Are you sick? Why are you in you're robe “Grayson ask “I’m sick, I have cancer leukemia “Sierra Rose said Grayson touch Sierra Rose hair. “No my love “Grayson said “I need you”Sierra Rose said “You are going to beat this”Grayson said Sierra Rose sit down and Grayson too. “Sierra Rose,We are going to get you the best care,A nurse and doctor “Grayson said “We need to talk about what if’s “Sierra Rose said “Don’t go their “Grayson said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment