Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 57”

At The church-Lorenzo Jr funeral-Gina and Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Sierra and Richard were greeting everyone who came into the room. Ric came into the room with a case on his arm. “Skye,Lorenzo,I’m sorry about Lorenzo, I loved him you know that”Ric said “Yes you did,Thanks for coming Ric”Skye said they share a hug.”Lorenzo,We didn’t get along in the past but I never wanted this for you, I been their”Ric said “Thanks Ric and for being there for my son when I couldn’t be their”Lorenzo said “You’re Welcome “Ric said he sit down as Monica and Alan and AJ and Cassie and Olivia and Ned and Tracy and Dillon came into the room. “Skye,As a Mother I cannot imagine this pain,I’m sorry “Tracy said they share a hug which stock Skye. “Thanks “Skye said “We are here for you “Alan said “Yes we are here for you”AJ said “Thanks “Skye said as Grayson and Morgan and Kristina and Peter and Rae came into the room. “Mother sit by me and Lorenzo “Skye said as Tea and Alexis and Julian came into the room with Juanita. “I don’t want you here”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo my grandson “Juanita said “Lorenzo,Not today “Skye said “Find “Lorenzo said everyone sit down. “We are here to say Goodbye to a son and brother and boyfriend”The father said Gina got up. “A couple of months ago,Lorenzo and I broke up and I miss him so much that I’m glad we made up and had the last couple of days, I would’ve changed it for anything except for Lorenzo to be here “Gina said she sit down. Lila Rae got up. “I will miss my brother he was a great and overprotective brother and I love him so much “Lila Rae said Sierra got up. “As a little girl,I always look up at my brother he could do anything, I love him and I will miss him”Sierra said Lorenzo got up. “Another son taken from me, I always know from a young age that Lorenzo look up to me it started wanting to dress like me, I sure of stop Lorenzo from working with me and I will get justice for my son”Lorenzo said Skye got up. “My little boy is gone, I wish Lorenzo Jr was here , I try to get him out of his father business but Lorenzo wouldn’t of been happy doing something else,I love you son”Skye said she touch his casket and sit down and took Lorenzo hand..

Richard got up. “Lorenzo and I didn’t see eye to eye on a lot of things but we loved each other we were raised as brother “Richard said he sit down as Ric got up. “I was Lorenzo Jr stepfather and I loved him and I wish he was still here “Ric said Alan got up. “Lorenzo was a great grandson and very loyalty to his family,He will be missed “Alan said

Skye was crying listening to everyone say something about her son..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment