Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 31”

“What If”
The next day-Skye/Lorenzo Lorenzo was looking at a picture of Sierra and him together when Lila Rae came into the room. “Daddy,What I heard the another day,Please don’t do it”Lila Rae said Lorenzo went by Lila Rae.”I’m not going to”Lorenzo said “Good,Sierra needs him”Lila Rae said “Yes”Lorenzo said as Skye came into the room..”What’s going on “Skye ask she was holding Stuart “We are just talk about Sierra “Lorenzo said “Oh,I’m going to see Sierra , I don’t have a nanny yet so I’m taking Stuart “Skye said “I would go with you both but, I have to get to work “Lila Rae said “Do you like you're new job”Skye ask “Yes, I’m happy “Lila Rae said “Good “Lorenzo said Lila Rae left.. “Lorenzo,What were you and Lila Rae talk about “Skye ask “Nothing,I’ll go with you to see our daughter “Lorenzo said

At General Hospital-Monica and Bobbie we’re working when Dr Lavender came by.”Why are you here,You are fired”Monica said “I’m going to fight this , I didn’t sexual harassment anyone “Dr Lavender said ‘Yes you did,You touch us inappropriately “Bobbie said as Tea came by. “Don’t talk to my client and you sure leave or I will call the police I have a restraining order against you “Tea said “This is all a misunderstanding “Dr Lavender said

Ar Sierra/Grayson -Sierra was in her bathroom getting sick she finished and washed her face and put on her robe and went downstairs the girls were at school and Preston was sleeping, Sierra was pouring herself some water as Lorenzo and Skye came into the room..”Daddy,Mother “Sierra said “Sierra,Are you okay “Skye ask “No I’m still feeling sick from the chemotherapy “Sierra said “Do you need anything “Skye ask “No,Grayson back his talking to Nikolas about work”Sierra said “I’m glad his back “Skye said “Me too,We told the girls last night It went okay “Sierra said “Good”Lorenzo said “Daddy can you get me some pot”Sierra ask “I will see what I can find out ‘Lorenzo said “Thanks , I heard it’s Good for the chemotherapy “Sierra said Lorenzo kiss Sierra on the cheek and left. Skye and Sierra sit on the couch,Skye was holding Stuart. “Mother,How is it with Stuart “Sierra ask “It’s been hard,I cannot find a nanny and my company needs me”Skye said “Do you see that folder on the desk ,The green one it’s a list of nanny “Sierra said Skye give Stuart to Sierra and got up and look at the book it was very organized.”It’s very organized “Skye said “I do work,By running this house “Sierra said “Yes you do”Skye said she sit back down. “Mother,What if I don’t beat this and my children have to grow up without me “Sierra said “Don’t think like that”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment