Sunday, April 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 12”


“Nobody Daughter” 
At Lorenzo/Skye -Lorenzo was alone when Sierra came into the room she had been crying. “Daddy, Is Mother here “Sierra ask “No ,Skye took Stuart out,What is it,Have you been crying “Lorenzo ask “Yes,Grayson hasn’t been picking up His phone and I’m worrying about him”Sierra said “Sierra just give him time it’s a lot to take in”Lorenzo said “Daddy have you forgive me “Sierra ask “It’s just hard too forgive, I meet him CJ he looks like both of you “Lorenzo said “You meet him’ Sierra ask “Yes,Have you “Lorenzo ask “Not yet”Sierra said she pull on her scarf that was around her neck.”Sierra,Instead of worrying about Grayson who’s a grown man you sure worrying about CJ and how his feeling “Lorenzo said “I just need time dealing with all this”Sierra said her scarf fell on the floor and she didn’t see it and Lorenzo was pouring a drink at the bar. “I’ll sure go it’s useless talking to you about it when you will not forgive me, I will call mother “Sierra said she left, Lorenzo didn’t know how to handle all this and wish for once that his family didn’t have any drama in it as Lila Rae came into the room.”Daddy “Lila Rae said “Did you have the abortion “Lorenzo ask as Sierra came back in and listen to them from the hallway. “Yes,Did I lose you too”Lila Rae ask “No you’re my first born daughter, I’m not mad at you “Lorenzo said they share a hug as Sierra came stormy in she was upset.”So Lila Rae has an abortion and you forgive her! I have one because I was raped and you can’t forgive me!! I give my son to his father and you're mad at me! For giving away blood!! When in fact it’s not you're grandson that’s why you can’t forgive me! I’m not you're daughter! Sierra yelled “Sierra “Lila Rae said “Sierra I love you as my daughter! Lila Rae is my first born that’s all,I could of raise CJ”Lorenzo said “It was my choice! I don’t need you as my father! I can live without you! Sierra yelled “Sierra if you walk I will cut you out of you're trust fund,You can’t live without it! You give you're life to Grayson give up you're education so if Grayson can’t forgive you for this where will you be? Lorenzo ask “I will be just find Sierra said “Really? You couldn’t even run the foundation “Lorenzo said “I don’t need you”Sierra said Lorenzo touch her hair. “I’m you're father “Lorenzo said Sierra touch his hand to move. “No you're not”Sierra said she left and it broke Lorenzo heart. “Daddy, I’m sorry just give Sierra time”Lila Rae said “Thanks “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment