Wednesday, April 25, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 37”

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Richard and Monica and Alan and Grayson and Nikolas and Hayden, Skye was worrying about her daughter when Monica came by. “Skye “Monica said “Monica,I couldn’t lose another child, I think I would lose it”Skye said “Skye ,I have seen miracles in this hospital and we are going to get another one,Sierra Rose going to beat this,Cancer is hard and there are ups and downs with it”Monica said “I wish Emily beat it”Skye said “Me too,We have come a long way with treatment of cancer “Monica said

Grayson was talking to Alan,”Alan,How bad is it,I’m going to lose my wife “Grayson ask “Grayson,We don’t know what we are deal with “Alan said as Kristina came into the room. “Kristina “Skye said Kristina took Skye hand this wasn’t just about the patient for Kristina she was family. “Sierra Rose has a infection and her white blood cells are low”Kristina said “How do we cure the infection “Lorenzo ask “I give Sierra Rose some medicine and now all we have to do is wait “Kristina said “Well the medicine works “Grayson ask “Yes,I believe it will work “Kristina said “Can we see Sierra Rose “Lila Rae ask “If you want to see Sierra Rose you need to cover up and if you’re sick you can’t see her and no babies,Sierra Rose can’t risk getting another infection “Kristina said “Thanks ,Kristina I know you love our daughter “Skye said “I’m not just a doctor here but a cousin “Kristina said Skye took her hand.

“I want to see my wife “Grayson said “I will show you what you need to cover up”Kristina said 

No comments:

Post a Comment