Wednesday, April 25, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 39”


At Alexis/Julian-Alexis had it all set up for Gina baby shower when Gina came into the room, “Mother,Thanks for doing the shower but it doesn’t feel right,Having this shower with my best friend in the hospital “Gina said “I know it suck that Sierra has cancer,Kristina is at the hospital now with her “Alexis said “Yes it suck, I cannot stand see Sierra Rose like this ,We have always been close “Gina said “How did you meet”Alexis ask “In school,Some of the kids give Sierra Rose a hard time because of who her father is,We had that in common,Or so I thought “Gina said “You still know how it’s like being raised by a father whom in the mob”Alexis said “Yes,Growing up Sierra and Lorenzo didn’t see eye to eye ,Can we cancel the shower “Gina ask “Yes,Let’s go to the hospital,Sierra going to beat this,I did and so well she”Alexis said “You had cancer “Gina ask “Yes when you’re sister’s we’re little “Alexis said they left..

At General Hospital-Sierra Rose room -Sierra Rose was laying in the bed sleeping when Skye and Lorenzo came into the room covered up.”Our baby girl “Skye said as she cried. “Skye it’s going to be okay “Lorenzo said as Sierra wake up. “Mother,Daddy “Sierra Rose said “Hey baby,Are you okay”Skye ask “No I’m tired “Sierra Rose said “You sure rest,You’re going to be okay,You’re going to beat this “Lorenzo said “Yes,I’m,Where are my children “Sierra Rose ask “The nanny took the children to my house “Skye said “Thanks “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose we are going to let you rest”Lorenzo said he kiss his daughter on the cheek and they left and Sierra Rose fell back to sleep..

At The Hallway-Grayson was talking to Kristina. “How do we know if the infection gone”Grayson ask “I will do another test in the morning,We need to let this play out ,I suggest you all go home”Kristina said “My wife wants a chocolate milkshake “Grayson said “Only ice chips “Kristina said “Kristina,Sierra Rose just wants a chocolate milkshake that’s all she asking for! Grayson yelled as Alexis and Gina came by.”Grayson, I know you’re scared but yelling isn’t going to fix it”Kristina said “I just want cancer gone and my wife to be Alright! Grayson yelled “We all want that too”Kristina said “Grayson ,Let’s go for a walk “Gina said they left. “Kristina ,Are you okay”Alexis ask “I’m scared “Kristina said Alexis hug her daughter..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment