Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 4”


At ELQ-Ned and Tracy and Alan and Monica and AJ and Lila Rae and Skye and Dillon and Kristina and Peter and Sabrina were their. “Who are we waiting for “Tracy ask “My daughter Sierra,She sure be here soon”Skye said “Skye,I’m sorry about Lorenzo,Who has his share of ELQ “Tracy ask “I don’t know,We haven’t gone over the will yet”Skye said as Sierra came into the room with her hair a mess and in jeans and a top. “Sierra,You look like you just wake up “Skye said “I did,So what is this about “Sierra ask as Diana came into the room. “Michael will,Who he wanted to replace him at ELQ “Diana said “Who did my son leave ELQ too”AJ ask “Michael loved everyone in this room so he split the share up to everyone “Diana said “That’s my husband “Sabrina said “So who will run ELQ “Ned ask “Ned,Tracy you both have done a great job running it a while I was away and I would like to come back “AJ said “In the past I know that give you a hard time and I’m sorry ,You and Michael had run this place great,The stock is up and we have made a lot of money ,So why don’t you come back and we can run it together “Tracy said “I would love too”AJ said “I think we will make a great team”Ned said “Then it’s settled “Alan said “Is the meeting over “Sierra ask “Yes”Diana said Skye pull Sierra aside. “What is going on with you”Skye ask as Sierra phone rang..”Sierra Cassadine,Daddy I will be right their”Sierra said and hang up the phone. “Daddy is upset about something “Sierra said they left.

Felicia office-Felicia was getting her staff in order when Olivia came into the room. “Olivia, I know you worked for the another team but I was wondering if you would like to come join me as chief of staff “Felicia said “I would love to,I may have to tell with my son”Olivia said “I understand “Felicia said as Richard came into the room, “Felicia,You called me”Richard said “Richard ,You wrote wonderful speech for you're father, I was wondering if you would like to come work for me as my speech writing “Felicia said “I need time to think about it, I did like writing speech “Richard said “Good “Felicia said Richard and Olivia left as Lila Rae came into the room.”Felicia,I was wondering if you have a job opening for Director of Communications”Lila Rae said “Yes I do,Are you qualified.”Felicia ask “I study this is college here is my resume “Lila Rae said “What about you're father and you're husband “Felicia said “I understand if you have to go after Daddy but I’m going after my dreams “Lila Rae said “I will hire you “Felicia said “Thanks ,Do you have anymore job opening “Lila Rae ask “Yes”Felicia said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment