Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 5”



At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was having a drink as Skye and Sierra came into the room. Sierra was still wearing jeans and a top and her hair up.”Daddy what is this about “Sierra ask ‘Why are you dress like that “Lorenzo ask “I’m a mommy who slept in today,Now what is this “Sierra ask she pour herself some water. “Grayson was here ,We had a nice talk “Lorenzo said “What about? Did you two get into a fight “Sierra ask she turned and look at her father. “A little he wants me to stay away from you and my grandchildren “Lorenzo said “I’m sorry, I’m not going to,Can I go? I have errands to run”Sierra said “He made a little slip that you and Grayson were not apart in college “Lorenzo said Sierra was in shock. “What? Did you not go to college? We got you in the university of California “Skye ask “No I didn’t go”Sierra said “Sierra!! All for Grayson.? Skye ask “We both know I wouldn’t do great in college, I wasn’t take it seriously and it would be a waste of you're money,So I ask Daddy if the bodyguard could not follow me “Sierra said “Who’s Idea was it? Lorenzo ask “Mine, I didn’t want to be a part from Grayson so when he went to college in upstate,We bought a cabin and spend our days their “Sierra said “What did you do awhile Grayson was in class “Lorenzo ask “I would cook dinner and make it our house,”Sierra said “Sierra you had a bright future and you let that go for a man”Lorenzo said “This isn’t how I raise you”Skye said “We can’t change anything ,Are we done”Sierra ask “I want to know if this is the last secret “Lorenzo said Sierra look scared..

At General Hospital-Sabrina was at the nurse station writing on a chart when the new doctor, Dr Lavender came by. “How are you doing here “Sabrina ask “Great,Dr Quartermaine I like working here”Dr Lavender said ‘Good”Sabrina said 

At Laura office-Laura was working on the computer when Kevin came in the door was open. “Laura,We need to talk you been distant since Lucky funeral “Kevin said “I’m sorry, I’m just trying to deal with this “Laura said Lucy was about to come in. “Does it have anything to do with Luke being in town “Kevin ask “No,Luke is my past”Laura said “I just want to help you “Kevin said “You have “Laura said “I need to go “Kevin said Lucy move so Kevin didn’t see her and then went into Laura office. “So you and Luke hook up? Didn’t you “Lucy ask “What do you want? It was just comfortable sex we were grieving for Lucky “Laura said “Do you really love Kevin or is it Luke”Lucy ask “It’s Kevin, Lucy please don’t say anything “Laura said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment