Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 6”



At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was sitting on the couch working on the computer when Olivia came into the room. “Ned, I have some wonderful news! Olivia said “What is it”Ned ask “Felicia hired me for chief of staff”Olivia said “That’s wonderful “Ned said “You’re Okay with it even though we wanted Alexis to win”Olivia ask “Yes,Felicia maybe better then Ric”Ned said “I’m excited about this job, I just don’t want to waste time and not see George “Olivia said “We will make it work”Ned said “How did the meeting go”Olivia ask “Good,AJ coming back “Ned said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye were upset with Sierra for not going to college. “Daddy,Mother,You have to understand that I love Grayson as much as you love each other “Sierra said “Sierra you could’ve of had a career in Director, Recreation Department”Skye said “Well, I’m doing fine without it ,If you want to disinherited me, I don’t care, I will be just find “Sierra said “Of cause We are not going too,Now anymore secrets from you're childhood “Lorenzo ask “Yes,We need to go upstairs and I will show you It’s in the hallway by Ramane and My room”Sierra said they went upstairs and in the hallway Sierra took the picture of the wall and show her parents a whole in the wall. “Why is their a whole,What does it lead too”Lorenzo ask “It’s one of the secrets passageway that you didn’t know about or covered up,Ramen and I would use it to sneak out of the house it leans into the garage, I would go see Grayson and Ramen would go see someone else,He would be so happy when he came back ,You and Carly would never caught us”Sierra said “Do you know that this could be horrible? My enemy could of use it!! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy why is it always about you're work! We just wanted a normal childhood “Sierra said “I think that’s all for today “Skye said “I agree “Sierra said and left. “Our daughter has since she met Grayson has been about him,She even blow her future for him”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,Don’t do anything “Skye said 

At Morgan/Lila Morgan was home when Lila Rae came into the room. “Morgan, I have a new job”Lila Rae said “What”Morgan ask “I’m working with Felicia as Director of Communications”Lila Rae said “You’re working with a political “Morgan said “Yes,I have done a lot for you and support you,Now it’s mine turns “Lila Rae said “You’re right, I will support you “Morgan said “Thanks “Lila Rae said “Have you told you're father “Morgan ask “Not yet “Lila Rae said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment