Sunday, April 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 6”



At General Hospital-Alexis was looking at her grandson though the window as Skye came by.”Alexis,We need to talk about who will raise our grandson, I think it would be best if we work it out before going to court “Skye said “What’s you’re suggesting “Alexis ask “Share custody “Skye said “I will think about that”Alexis said as Kristina came by. “When can Lorenzo come home “Skye ask “Not for a couple weeks we just want to make sure he doesn’t have HIV infection “Kristina said “Thanks “Alexis said 

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra came into the house. “Grayson “Sierra said as the maid came into the room.”Mr.Cassadine is out,Do you want anything ‘The maid ask “No,Thanks “Sierra said the maid left as Cal came into the room. “Sierra “Cal said “I say everything I needed to earlier why are you here”Sierra ask “To do this “Cal said he push Sierra into a passion kiss, “We have passion you cannot deny it”Cal said “Cal,It ended with us when I ended up pregnant “Sierra said “Our son can’t wait to meet you”Cal said “I need to figure this all out “Sierra said “Alright “Cal said he left.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Josslyn was in the lobby when Lila Rae came by.”Lila Rae,Why are you here,Is Morgan meeting you here “Josslyn ask “No it’s over between Morgan and I, I did something he cannot forgive “Lila Rae said “What did you do”Josslyn ask “I just had an abortion “Lila Rae said “I’m sorry about you and my brother “Josslyn said “Thanks, I miss you in my family “Lila Rae said “I miss you too”Josslyn said “You’re not the only one who made mistakes “Lila Rae said “No I’m not”Josslyn said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment