Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 51”



At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo came into the house holding Skye hand and they sit down on the couch. “Skye,We need to talk “Lorenzo said Skye got up and look at a picture of Lorenzo Jr that was on the fireplace. “Skye”Lorenzo ask as he got up and walk by Skye.. “Skye,Don’t push me away! Talk to me “Lorenzo said he touched Skye to look at him. “Why! Why did our son have to die!! Why did you let Lorenzo Jr work with you! Why didn’t I stop it! Why! Skye yelled “I feel the same way! If I had to do it over again I would not let him work with me! I wish I could bring our son back to us! Lorenzo yelled “But you can’t! You can’t fix this! Skye yelled Lorenzo pull Skye into his arms and they hold each other.

At The Park-Sierra was sitting on the bench holding her son. “I’m so glad you’re back, I love you Preston,It did take me awhile to love you but I do, I would die for you too “Sierra said as Laura came by and sit by them. “Laura”Sierra said “Sierra, I wasn’t following you but can I hold you're son again it help”Laura said “Sure “Sierra said she give Preston to Laura. “I heard you say that it took you awhile to love him””Laura said “It’s complicated how Preston came “Sierra said “Yes you were kidnapped when you became pregnant “Laura ask “Yes,By Luis my biological father , I try to block it out but his Preston father too”Sierra said “I’m sorry “Laura said “It’s okay,Grayson adopted him and love him like his own “Sierra said “Good,Sierra hold you're children close “Laura said “I will “Sierra said Laura give Preston back to Sierra and left. Sierra phone rang it was Lila Rae. “Lila Rae, I will be their”Sierra said and hang up the phone.

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was so worrying about her parents dealing with this she was about to leave when Morgan came into the room. “Lila Rae,Where are you going “Morgan ask “To check on my parents, I have a bad feeling they may not get through this “Lila Rae said “It’s not up to you to save them,This is going to be hell for you're parents but it’s up to them to get though it not you”Morgan said “I know, I just hate this, I want my brother here! Lila Rae yelled 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment