Sunday, April 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 7”

“Quartermaine Heir”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was looking at a picture of Edward and Lila. “We have another family member,Our family is growing father just want you would want”Alan said as Tracy came into the room.”How is AJ baby”Tracy ask “Great,A little girl Micah”Alan said “Congratulations another granddaughter “Tracy said “Yes,Our family is growing “Alan said “Yes it is Daddy would love it”Tracy said “Yes he would and that we are on top and ELQ is doing great “Alan said “Yes it is”Tracy said

Monica was walking by the door when someone rang the doorbell she opened it was a younger man.”Dr Monica Quartermaine “The man ask “Yes,Who are you “Monica ask as Alan and Tracy came by.”I’m Even ,Emily Brown Quartermaine was my Mother “Even said “Emily is you're mother “Monica ask “If you're here for money it will not work Emily was adopted “Tracy said “I’m not here for money,I have my own,I just want to get to know my family “Even said Alan went by Monica and touch her arm. “We want to do a DNA test,We loved Emily like our own “Alan said “I know”Even said “Who’s you’re father,When were you born”Tracy ask “I don’t know who my father is,I grown up in London by my biological grandmother sister “Even said “We will make an appointment with the hospital and let you know “Alan said “I’m staying at the hotel “Even said and left. “Tracy,Can I talked to my wife “Alan ask Tracy left.”Alan,He is Emily son, I know that she was pregnant I wanted to raise him since Emily didn’t but she thought it was best to keep him away “Monica said “Why”Alan ask “The Cassadine,Nikolas is the father “Monica said “So that’s why Emily wanted to hide him”Alan ask “Yes,Do you hate me for keeping the secrets “Monica ask “No you were doing it for our grandson sake “Alan said “Yes”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment