Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 19”


“Nurse Bobbie Spencer”
At General Hospital-Bobbie was by the nurse station doing some paperwork when Dr Lavender came behind her and touched her butt.” Excuse me! Bobbie yelled and turned around. “I’m sorry you just are the hottest nurse around here “Dr Lavender said “Why don’t we just keep it professional “Bobbie ask “Sure”Dr Lavender said he left, Bobbie wasn’t happy about what Dr Lavender did..

At Felicia office-Felicia was talking to Lila Rae.”Do you have any job opening still for Director of Recreation Department”Lila Rae ask “Yes,Do you know anyone “Felicia ask “My sister she was going to go to college for it,Sierra never finished “Lila Rae said “If you think she perfect for it,Then brings her in”Felicia said “Thanks “Lila Rae said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo bedroom-Skye was sleeping and Lorenzo was watching her slept he was worrying about his wife and wondering what to do he kiss Skye on the cheek and left the room..

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was looking at a picture of her family the one she always wanted and cried thinking about the new that Kristina give her.. 

At The Quartermaine hotel-Cassie was having dinner with Bobbie who was still thinking about what Dr Lavender did to her. “Mother,Are you okay”Cassie ask “Just work, I had a issue with one of the doctor “Bobbie said “Which one? What happened “Cassie ask “Dr Lavender was very inappropriately with me”Bobbie said “He was that way with Monica too,You sure talk to her”Cassie said “I will,I came a long way in my profession career to deal with this,Anyway What’s you're new “Bobbie ask “I’m pregnant “Cassie said “That’s wonderful “Bobbie said “Thanks “Cassie said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment