Sunday, April 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 8”


“Saying Goodbye Is The Harder Word”
The next day-The church-Gina funerals-Alexis and Julian and Kristina and Skye and Lorenzo and Sierra and Grayson and Robin and Stefan and Katherine and Nikolas and Hayden we’re there. “We are here to say goodbye to a sister and friend and mother “The father said Alexis got up.”I’m Gina Mother but I didn’t get to raise her I wish I did, But I will do the right thing by my grandson I will not disappointed him”Alexis said she sit down. Skye got up “Gina was the first girl who could get my son to settle down and love him for him they were happy together and now they are together and I will do whatever I need to do for my grandson”Skye said she sit down as Sierra got up. “Gina was my best friend and now she gone, I will miss her”Sierra said the funeral was over.

Sierra and Grayson were outside, “Who know we would be saying goodbye to Gina when it could've been me”Sierra said “Sierra,Don’t go their “Grayson said “We need to talk “Sierra said “Let’s go home “Grayson said they went home.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Even room-Even was in his room when there was a knock on the door it was Monica. “Monica “Even said “I don’t need a DNA test to know who you are! You’re Emily son”Monica said “I’m glad you believe me, I’m not after money ,I have my own”Even said “Can we have some lunch and talk “Monica ask ‘Yes why not”Even said they went downstairs..

Copyright by Skye’s The Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment