Sunday, April 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 9”



“Retune Family Members”
At Sierra/Grayson-Grayson and Sierra came into the room. “What do you want to talk about “Grayson ask “Do you remember that year you left with you're family and went to Grease “Sierra ask “Yes it was a year of hell being away from you “Grayson said “Yes it was and hard to be apart from you,I was so lonely and being here without you and fighting with Daddy and Carly,I felt so alone that I ended up close to someone “Sierra said “You felt in love with someone “Grayson yelled “Yes”Sierra said as she cried.”Who”Grayson ask “Cal Barrington “Sierra said “You had a relationship with him”Grayson ask “Yes”Sierra said “How close were you both “Grayson ask “We were very close “Sierra said “Why did it end”Grayson ask “I ended up pregnant “Sierra said “Pregnant!! What happened to the baby?Grayson yelled “Cal and I made a deal if I let him raise our son he would stay away “Sierra said “So you just walked away from you're child! I’m sure you’re father didn’t agree with it”Grayson ask “No,Daddy and I fight about it all the time but I was too young to raise him “Sierra said “Why are you telling me now”Grayson ask “Cal and my son are here “Sierra said “Are you going to see him? Do you love Cal? Our whole relationship has been a lie!! Grayson yelled “No it’s not”Sierra said “How could you lie to me!! You’re nothing but a tramp! Grayson yelled as Lorenzo came into the room. “Enough! Lorenzo yelled “I cannot look at you right now”Grayson said he left. “Daddy “Sierra said Lorenzo hug her. “You don’t have to deal with that”Lorenzo said “Daddy his just upset about what I told him and hurt ,You would be too “Sierra said “Have you seen him”Lorenzo ask “I’m not sure he wants me “Sierra said “You need to fixed it with you're son”Lorenzo said 

At The Quartermaine hotel-Monica was talking to Evan. “So what do you do for a living “Monica ask “I’m a doctor “Evan said “Really that’s wonderful what is you're specially “Monica ask “I’m a pediatrician “Evan said “If you want a job the hospital is looking for one”Monica said “Sure,I would love it “Evan said “Evan,Are you anger “Monica ask “I just want answer “Evan said “Emily was going to keep you but you’re father family is dangerous so Emily went to London and give birth to you and left you with a family member then came back and was diagnosed with cancer and made me promise not to say anything it was out of love “Monica said “Who’s my father “Evan ask “Nikolas Cassadine you mother love him very much ,I will take you to him”Monica said “Thanks “Evan said they left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment