Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 47”


“A Mother’s Love”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came into the room with Rae. “Mother,Are you here for good “Skye ask “Yes, I’m here forever and for you Skye “Rae said “I blame Faith for this,She killed Michael and my son! And I have to tell my husband that Faith is his half sister “Skye said “What! Rae ask “Yes Juanita her mother,This is going to destroy my husband,Lorenzo loyalty to his family but his not going to pick his son killer over our son”Skye said “No his not,Skye do you want anything to eat “Rae ask “No Thanks,I’m going to bed”Skye said “Skye ,we are here for you “Rae said “Thanks Mother,I’m so glad you’re home,I was hiring a new lawyer for you're case”Skye said “I know you were there for me”Rae said they went upstairs.

At General Hospital-Tea was talking to Juanita. “Mother,I think it’s best if you don’t tell Lorenzo or anyone else who Faith is “Tea said “I know it’s not going to be easy to deal with this but I’m not going to hide my daughter anymore “Juanita said “I understand,I’m just worrying “Tea said “I know you are,We all are”Juanita said

Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was laying in bed when Julian came into the room and closed the door. “Do you want me to take Faith out “Julian ask “No, I want to take her out myself when she less expensive it”Lorenzo said “I have you're back brother “Julian said “Thanks “Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica we’re talking. “I’m glad you free Rae ,Right now Skye needs her mother “Monica said “Me too,Hopefully she will not drink,Both our children lost their children because of Faith Rosco “Alan said “Yes,Faith will get What’s coming to her “Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment