Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 32”


At Alexis/Julian-Alexis and Julian were sitting on the couch having coffee. “We need to talk about our wedding ,I was thinking of having a dinner party to tell the family “Alexis said “I like that idea,My family or you're “Julian ask “Both “Alexis said “It’s going to be a handful but we need to get our families together “Julian said “Yes”Alexis said there was a knock on the door Alexis opened it was Lorenzo..”Lorenzo,I heard about Sierra Rose,I’m sorry “Alexis said “Thanks “Lorenzo said “Don’t do anything right now that I need to arrest you for “Alexis said “I will not “Lorenzo said “Good, I have to go”Alexis said and left.”Lorenzo,I’m sorry about Sierra Rose “Julian said “Thanks, I’m not going to take out Grayson,Not yet anyway “Lorenzo said “It’s a great decision “Julian said “Good,Luke is going to be our partner at the haunted stars “Lorenzo said “Can we trust him”Julian ask “Yes we can”Lorenzo said “I trust him if you do”Julian said “Thanks,Anyway do you know where I can find any marijuana ,It’s for Sierra Rose the chemotherapy is getting to her “Lorenzo said “I know where we can fine it”Julian said they left.

At The Haunted Star Luke was working when Kevin came into the room,”We need to talk,Do you want Laura back “Kevin ask “Laura told you about us,It wasn’t about love,It was about grieving for our son,That’s all it was”Luke said “I understand that pain”Kevin said “She doesn’t love me,It’s you who she love “Luke said “I’m going to fight for her”Kevin said “You don’t have too”Luke said Kevin left. 

At Sierra/Grayson -Skye was in the bathroom holding Sierra Rose hair back as she was getting sick. Skye got a washcloth and wash Sierra Rose face. “Mother “Sierra Rose said “Let’s go sit down “Skye said she helped Sierra Rose up and they went into the living room..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment