Wednesday, April 25, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 41”

“Mystery Man”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had just say goodbye to their grandchildren who went with Hayden and Nikolas. “It was a good idea to have Nikolas and Hayden watching the children “Lorenzo said “Yes,We just have Stuart to watch”Skye said “Yes and raise”Lorenzo said “Are you still upset with me”Skye ask “I’m not upset but this time in our marriage sure be about us,Skye we could do some travel together “Lorenzo said “We could still do that”Skye said “With a toddler”Lorenzo ask as AJ came into the room. “AJ “Skye said she was relieved that he came into the room. “I went to the hospital and Liz told me you left, I just wanted to see how you both are and if you need anything “AJ said “There Nothing to do all we have to wait to make sure the infection is gone “Skye said “Sierra will make it” AJ said “Yes she will “Lorenzo said “I will go,If you need anything call me”AJ said he left. “I’m going to check on Stuart “Skye said she went upstairs..

Lorenzo look at a picture of him with Skye and the children. “I have already lost two sons, I cannot lost another child “Lorenzo said

Skye went into Stuart room he was laying in bed awake Skye pick him up. “I don’t regret adoption you”Skye said she kiss him..

At The Quartermaine Hotel-AJ knock on someone door and a guy from the lobby opening the door. “It’s you,Why are you here “AJ ask as he came into the room. “AJ Quartermaine,I miss you “He said “Cal Barrington,Why are you here “AJ ask “I came to see her,Before It’s too late”Cal said “Is he here”AJ ask “Yes,It’s time for the truth “Cal said “Cal,Think about this “AJ said “I have,Is she okay “Cal ask “It’s bad”AJ said he left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment