Sunday, April 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 11”


At General Hospital-Monica and Alan we’re waiting with Evan on the test results.”Monica was telling me you’re a doctor “Alan said “Yes I’m,Do you have an opening here “Evan ask “Yes we do”Alan said a man came back with the test results..”We have the test results back,You are Emily and Nikolas son”The man said “Thanks “Alan said he left. “I know you were my grandson,You are welcome to stay at our house “Monica said as Liz came by. “Liz I want you to meet Evan Brown his Emily and Nikolas son and a doctor “Monica said “Nice to meet you,I’m Liz Webber you’re mother was my best friend and I’m a nurse here”Liz said “Nice to meet you “Evan said as Nikolas came by.”Nikolas his you're son”Monica said “So it’s true “Nikolas said “I’m not here for money “Evan said “I want to do right by you , I mess up with my sons Spencer who is gone and Grayson, I don’t want to make the same mistake with you”Nikolas said “Thanks “Evan said as Laura came by.”Mother, I want you to meet my son,Evan,This is you're grandmother Laura Collins,Evan mother is Emily “Nikolas said “Welcome to the family “Laura said “Thanks,Do you work here”Evan ask “Yes I’m one of the administration “Laura said “Nice, I’m going to work here as a pediatrician “Evan said “That’s wonderful “Laura said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Grayson was at the bar drinking and looking at his wedding ring he was hurt that Sierra lied to him when Josslyn came by. “Grayson,Are you okay “Josslyn ask “Not really my wife been lying to me for years Sierra keep a secret from me”Grayson said “Is it that bad “Josslyn ask “Yes I don’t know if we can move on from this “Grayson said “I’m sorry if you want to talk as a friend I’m here for you “Josslyn said “Thanks “Grayson said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment