Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 8”


At Ava-Ava was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Julian,”Julian,What is it”Ava ask “I found out that Faith is my twin sister “Julian said “Wow,So she our sister “Ava ask “Yes”Julian said “Is Lorenzo going to leave her alone “Ava ask “I don’t know, I get why Lorenzo wants to kill her “Julian said “Me too”Ava said there was another knock on the door it was Delia,”Mother,Why are you here “Ava ask “Can we talk “Delia ask “I’ll go”Julian said he left, “Mother,What is it”Ava ask “I lost the restaurant and my house, I lost everything,can I stay with you till I get my life in order “Delia ask “Yes, I would love for you to stay and get to know my daughter Eve”Ava said “Thanks,You will not regret it”Delia said

At General Hospital-Monica and Alan were in a office and interview Ian about working here. “I’m new to medical fled and I have Autistic but I want to be a great doctor just like my Great-Grandfather “Ian said “Ian,We have look over you're paper from college you past everything with flying colors and we would love to have you on board”Alan said “Yes this Hospital was you're Great-Grandfather love,If you need anything or have any issues we ask that you come to us”Monica said “I will not let you down “Ian said “Welcome to General Hospital “Alan said “Thanks you”Ian said

In the Hallway-Liz was talking to Tommy Jr, “Sarah son Ian is here,His a doctor “Liz said “Wow,Is he going to work here “Tommy Jr ask as Ian came by, “Yes they hired me,So you’re Tommy”Ian ask “Yes,My father is Tom”Tommy Jr said “Yes I know “Ian said “Ian,Do you have a place to stay? You could come stay with me “Liz ask “Alright, I’m sorry about you're husband “Tommy Jr said “Thanks “Liz said 

No comments:

Post a Comment