Monday, April 23, 2018

All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 13”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came into the room ,Lorenzo went by the bar. “Skye, Do you want a drink”Lorenzo ask “No,Lorenzo what is it”Skye ask “I’m worrying about you Skye ,The way you look at Stuart, I know you miss our son but another baby will not replace him”Lorenzo said “I would never replace our son! Skye yelled Lorenzo put down his glass and touch Skye shoulder. “I know that you're just missing our son,I miss him too”Lorenzo said they share a hug then pull away and Skye wipes her tears. “How did court go”Skye ask “Lucian got community service, I have bad news about Faith,My Mother use her Connecticut to get her off”Lorenzo said “What, She killed our son! Skye yelled “I will handler her,I don’t care if she my half sister,Faith days are numbered “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo
,What about you're mother “Skye ask “I never was closer to her anyway “Lorenzo said “I trust you to handle it,How is Sierra Rose “Skye ask she sit down on the couch and Lorenzo sit by her. “Sierra Rose is tired because of the children she claims and Grayson is out of town “Lorenzo said “I’ll check on her tomorrow,Are you upset with Sierra Rose about the secret she told us”Skye ask “She blow her future for him,Sierra Rose could of had a career ,Sometimes I wish she was more like Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Sierra Rose and Lila Rae are different,Let’s go to bed”Skye said they went upstairs..

At Scott/Audrey-Scott was in his son nursery room that Audrey set up . “How I’m going to raise Stuart all by myself “Scott ask he wasn’t sure if he wanted to raise his son by himself..

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae and Morgan were in their bedroom. “Morgan, I Love you”Lila Rae said they made love.
Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment