Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 10”


“At General Hospital-Skye was in the hallway crying when Alan came by. “Skye,
What’s wrong”Alan ask “Audrey passed away,Kristina taking her baby out,She was my best friend “Skye said “I’m sorry “Alan said they share a hug as Scott came by.”Scott,I’m so sorry “Alan said “Thanks “Scott said “You’re not alone in this “Skye said they share a hug as Kristina came into the room. “You have a little boy,”Kristina said “Is He okay “Scott ask “Yes his in the nursery “Kristina said “What about Audrey “Skye ask “She gone,I’m sorry “Kristina said they went to see Audrey body. “DR. Quartermaine this is the hard part of the job”Kristina said “Yes it is “Alan said 

At Ric-Ric was at home when Richard came into the room. “Father,I have some news Felicia wants me to work for her as her speech writer”Richard said “Did you say yes “Ric ask “Not yet, I wanted to talk to you “Richard said “Go for it, I have a new dream which I need to get too”Ric said he left. 

At The Police station-Felicia was having her first press conference Alexis was by her as Ric and Richard came by.” I have an announcement to make in the election we had in our emergency DA election Alexis Davis has won”Felicia said everyone clapped. “We have picked our replacement for Lucky Spencer who we will always miss,Ric will be our Police commissioner “Felicia said everyone clapped.. 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment