Sunday, April 22, 2018

All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 54”



“Faith Jermore”
At Alexis/Julian-Alexis and Julian were talking. “I can’t believe my nephew is gone,This is killing Lorenzo “Julian said “I’m sure it is,Losing a child is hard,I was in so much pain when I lost Molly “Alexis said “I don’t ever want to lose a child “Julian said as there was a knock on the door it was Lucas. “Lucas “Julian said “There has been so much lost this year , I want to get to know you “Lucas said “I would like that”Julian said “Good”Lucas said they share a hug.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had just finished planning Lorenzo Jr funeral with Gina who left as Juanita came into the room. “Lorenzo,Skye,I’m so sorry about Lorenzo Jr,If I can do anything “Juanita said “Thanks Mother “Lorenzo said “Thanks Juanita “Skye said “I know you both are dealing with a lot but I need to tell you something “Juanita said as Julian came into the room. “Mother,What is going on”Lorenzo ask “I been keeping a secret about Julian birth and I need to tell you it”Juanita said “Can we do this another day”Skye ask “I’m sorry Skye but no,It’s time it comes out,When I was pregnant with Julian,Victor and I found out I was having twins a boy and girl, I was happy about having both but Victor didn’t want a daughter, I sure of relieved it was a lie that our daughter died, she was giving up at birth “Juanita said “So I have a sister who is she”Julian ask “Me! Faith said as she came into the room, “You’re my sister”Julian ask “Yes Faith is my daughter,Lorenzo she you're sister “Juanita said “No! I don’t care about you Faith! You killed my son! You will go down,! You are not welcome in my house or in my family! Do you understand! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo, I want Faith in our family “Juanita said “You can have a relationship with her but I don’t want too and I will make sure you don’t go neither my family! Lorenzo yelled “I’m sorry about you're son,I wasn’t meant to hit you're son”Faith said. “Get out of my house! Skye yelled Faith left. 

“Mother,Why did you have to relive the secrets “Lorenzo ask “I missed my daughter,You would want the same thing,I’m sorry about Lorenzo”Juanita said “You are not welcome at my son funeral “Lorenzo said He went to the bar and pour a drink and didn’t look at Juanita. “Lorenzo “Skye said “It’s okay, I know you son you’re in pain, I wish I could take it away but I can’t , I hope you and Skye deal with this together “Juanita said and left.

“Lorenzo “Skye said she hug him.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment