Sunday, April 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 1”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye had just hang up the phone as Lorenzo came into the room.”That was Grayson,Sierra going home today “Skye said “That’s great news “Lorenzo said “Yes we didn’t lose our daughter “Skye said “Yes,Now we have to talk about our grandson “Lorenzo said “You want to raise him”Skye ask “Yes it’s our son only child “Lorenzo said “I want to raise him too with Stuart “Skye said as Lila Rae came into the room.”Lila Rae,What is it”Skye ask “It’s bad,It’s over for Morgan and I,”Lila Rae said “What happened “Skye ask “I’m pregnant and I don’t want the baby and Morgan not support my decision “Lila Rae said “What! Are you going to have a abortion “Lorenzo ask “Daddy, I know how you feel about family and abortion but this is my decision, I finally have a career I wanted “Lila Rae said “So you’re going to do this “Lorenzo ask “You're going to be upset with me just like you were with Sierra and what she did with Cal”Lila Rae said “You don’t have too choice this we can help and you can hire a nanny “Lorenzo said “It’s my decision “Lila Rae said and left..”Lorenzo,You can’t be mad at Lila Rae,It took you and Sierra forever to come around don’t do the same with Lila Rae”Skye said “Family means everything to me”Lorenzo said “I know, I have something to tell you and Sierra”Skye said “What is it”Lorenzo ask “Cal back “Skye said “Really “Lorenzo said he like Cal better then Grayson.

At Sierra/Grayson-Grayson came into the room with Sierra..”I’m so glad you’re home “Grayson said “Me too,I’m not hundred percent free of cancer “Sierra said “Yes their more chemotherapy but we are in a good step “Grayson said “Yes”Sierra said “I love you “Grayson said they share a kiss as Hayden came into the room with Bliss and Cecil and Preston. “My children “Sierra said “Mommy,Is the cancer gone”Cecil ask “Not yet “Sierra said “Mother,Thanks for watching the children “Grayson said “You’re Welcome “Hayden said “Do you know when Gina funeral is”Sierra ask “Tomorrow “Hayden said “I can’t believe she gone”Sierra said “Me too”Grayson said 

No comments:

Post a Comment