Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 3”


“Family Loyalty”
At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra and Grayson bedroom-Sierra was in bed and had just wake up and look at the clock and relive that she had slept in and need to get the girls to school,Sierra got up and put on her robe and went into the girls room. Bliss and Cecil were sleeping “Cecil,Bliss,Time to wake up”Sierra said the girls wake up. “Come on we are late for school “Sierra said the girls got up. “Mommy,Can we just skip “Cecil ask “No come on”Sierra said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in the living room looking at a picture of Lorenzo Jr as Grayson came into the room. “Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I want you to stay away with my family,My wife and children, I will not buried a child because of you ! You’re the reason your son is gone and my son was kidnapped! Grayson yelled “My daughter is very loyalty to me and she will not walk away from this family! If you love my daughter you will not make her choice! Right now my wife can’t handle losing another child “Lorenzo said “I’m all Sierra needs we been together since our teens all thought those years “Grayson said “I remember,The only time you were apart was in college “Lorenzo said “Yea”Grayson said Grayson and Sierra had a secret about that. “What does that suppose to mean”Lorenzo ask “Nothing,Just do the right thing “Grayson said and left. Lorenzo thought Grayson was keeping a secret and wasn’t happy.

At Audrey/Scott-Audrey was in bed the pregnancy was hard on her as Skye came into the room.”Audrey,How are you doing “Skye ask “Bored,I’m so sorry about you're son, I wish I could be their at the funeral for Lorenzo “Audrey said “You just take care of you're baby and hold him or her close “Skye said “I will “Audrey said “Do you need anything “Skye ask “No”Audrey said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment