Wednesday, April 25, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 40”


At General Hospital-Outside-Gina and Grayson we’re outside. “Sierra Rose can’t “Grayson said “She not going too,We are not going to lose her again “Gina said “No we aren’t,How is the baby “Grayson ask “The baby is going to be just fine,We all are”Gina said “Yes”Grayson said 

Inside-Skye was worrying about her daughter when Rae came by and took her hand. “Sierra Rose is going to be find “Rae said “Mother ,My daughter doesn’t look like herself she looks horrible “Skye said “It’s not Sierra rose,It’s Cancer “Rae said “Cancer sucks “Skye said “I agree “Alexis said as she came by.”Alexis “Skye said “Skye, I know what you’re going through if you need anything “Alexis said “Thanks “Skye said 

At The Quartermaine hotel-AJ and Cassie we’re working. “I’m going to the hospital soon”AJ said “I will go with you “Cassie said as two man walked by. ‘We would like a room”The man said to Cassie as AJ looked at him. Cassie give them a key and they left. “AJ,What is it”Cassie ask “That’s trouble AJ said “For who”Cassie ask “Someone I love “AJ said 

At General Hospital-Monica and Alan we’re talking about Sierra Rose. ‘I wish we could do more “Monica said “Me too,Skye can’t lose another child “Alan said “Felicia called me she wants to meet us tomorrow “Monica said “For what”Alan ask “I’m not sure “Monica said 

Sierra room-Sierra Rose was sleeping when Lila Rae came into the room all covered up. “Sierra Rose, I love you,My baby sister “Lila Rae said as Skye and Lorenzo came covering up. “Sierra Rose,We will be back in the morning,We love you “Skye said she kiss her daughter and they left..

In the hallway-Grayson was talking to Nikolas and Hayden. “I’m going to spend the night here”Grayson said “Where are the children? We can take care of them”Hayden ask as Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae came by. “The children are at our house “Skye said “Do you want us to take them? You’re going to be here tomorrow “Hayden said “That’s a great idea,Grayson “Skye ask “Yes it’s find, I’m going to stay here tonight,Kristina pull some strings “Grayson said “Call us if you need anything or Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said “I will “Grayson said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment