Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 1”



“A New Start”
At Stefan/Katherine -Stefan was looking at a picture of him and Bobbie together when Katherine came into the room. Stefan put the picture away.”Good morning “Katherine said “Good Morning,Are you working today at the clinic “Stefan ask “Yes, I sure go”Katherine said they share a kiss and Katherine left as Nikolas came into the room. “Uncle,I have some news about Hayden and I,We are back together “Nikolas said “I always thought Hayden was good for you”Stefan said “She does keep me in line “Nikolas said “We both need a woman like that”Stefan said as Alexis came into the room. “Stefan,Nikolas, I have news “Alexis said “What about”Stefan ask “I’m running for DA”Alexis said “You will be great at it”Stefan said “Thanks “Alexis said “Yes you will “Nikolas said “I hope I get this “Alexis said 

At The Quartermaine hotel-Grayson and Hayden we’re having breakfast together. “Grayson,I’m glad you could join me ,You’re father and I are back together “Hayden said “Does he makes you happy “Grayson ask “Yes I need you're father, I love him like you love Sierra “Hayden said “Father better treat you right “Grayson said as Nikolas came into the room. “I will treat you're mother right “Nikolas said “You better Father”Grayson said “You’re Mother my soulmate “Nikolas said “I’m glad you both work it out and we move past things “Grayson said “Yes”Nikolas said 

At Luke-Luke couldn’t believe that he slept with Laura, Yes he loved Laura but it was his past. 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment