Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 52”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re sitting on the couch holding each other when Lila Rae and Grace and Sierra and her children came into the room. “Papa,Nana,I’m sorry about Uncle Lorenzo”Grace said “Thanks you Sweetheart “Skye said she pick up Grace. “We thought you may need us”Lila Rae said “It’s always nice to see our grandchildren “Lorenzo said “We loved our Uncle “Bliss said “We loved him too”Skye said “We are going to have lunch at the hotel do you both want to come “Lila Rae ask “No,We are glad you’re here but we need to be alone right now “Lorenzo said Skye looked at Lorenzo. “Why don’t we just have lunch here”Skye ask “Skye “Lorenzo said “I need our family around me right now “Skye said “All right “Lorenzo said

At General Hospital-Monica office-Monica was in her office when a man came into the room. “I’m Dr. Lavender,I’m here for a job of surgery “He said “Yes I been expended you,Welcome to General Hospital “Monica said “I’m looking forward to working here”Dr Lavender said “I do hope you enjoyed it”Monica said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re having lunch with their daughter and grandchildren. Sierra was picking around her food she wasn’t sure about eating she was feeling sad. Skye look around and loved that her family was around her and hope that would help instead of having a drink. Lorenzo loved his family but wanted to deal with Lorenzo Jr lost with his wife.Lila Rae was hoping this would work having the family around..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was in the den when Rae came into the room. “Alan, I just want to tell you again thanks you for getting me out of jail “Rae said “You’re Welcome,I’m glad that you're out ,I’m worrying about Skye drinking “Alan said “We will make sure that doesn’t happen “Rae said she touch Alan hand..
copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment