Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 58”

At The Haunted star-Luke came into it and look around and saw a picture of Lorenzo Jr and Gina as Bobbie came into the room. “Skye son ,Lorenzo Jr ran this with his girlfriend “Bobbie said “Who his girlfriend”Luke ask “Gina Soleito”Bobbie said “Soleito ,The mob boss from the City “Luke ask “Yes,But it turns out she Alexis daughter,You miss a lot “Bobbie said “Yes,I’m sorry I wasn’t here when John died,How are you doing “Luke ask “I’m trying “Bobbie said as Stefan came into the room. “Cassadine! You're back”Luke said “Yes, I just want to say how sorry I’m about Lucky, I hope that we can end this family feud “Stefan said “Yes we can”Luke said “Im glad you both work it out “Bobbie said “Barbara it’s good to see you “”Stefan said and left.

At Gina-Gina wasn’t feeling good and skip the wake at Skye and Lorenzo and pull out a pregnancy test. “Could I be pregnant “Gina ask herself.

At Skye/Lorenzo- The family was there for the wake, Lorenzo was sitting on the couch he was having a hard time with this when Lila Rae sit by him.”Daddy “Lila Rae said “My first born daughter, I love you “Lorenzo said He touch Lila Rae face. “Daddy ,We are here for you”Lila Rae said

Skye was looking around at everyone when Sierra came into the room. “Mother, I can’t imagine this pain you’re in”Sierra said “I don’t ever want you too,How are you and Grayson? I know he blame Lorenzo for Preston kidnapped “Skye said ‘Yes he does,But I don’t “Sierra said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment