Wednesday, April 25, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 42”

At The Quartermaine Hotel -Cassie was by the bar when AJ came by. “AJ,Are you okay”Cassie ask “Not really,First Michael then Lorenzo Jr now it looks like Sierra “AJ said “AJ,You can’t give up on Sierra “Cassie said ‘Even if Sierra makes it she not going to be okay,Her marriage is going to be in trouble “AJ said “What do you mean by that”Cassie ask “A man from her past is here a secret she never told Grayson about “AJ said “Is it bad”Cassie ask “Yes it is”AJ said

At Ric-Ric was looking at a picture of him with Sierra as the doorbell rang it was Kate holding a baby girl. “Kate,Come in”Ric said she came into the room. “Ric, I left town because I wasn’t sure about what was going on with us,Also because I was pregnant,This is our daughter “Kate said “Our daughter “Ric said “Yes Mallory”Kate said “She beautiful,Can I hold her”Ric  ask “Yes, I’m sorry “Katie said as she give Mallory to Ric.”It’s okay, I understand,I couldn’t get over Skye and I’m done,She never going to love me like she does Lorenzo and I’m ready to move on”Ric said “I’m glad you are,You look worried when I came into the room”Katie said “Sierra has cancer,She in the hospital “Ric said “She will make it you have to believe that”Katie said “Yes,Why don’t you move in”Ric ask “I would love too”Katie said

At The Haunted Star-Luke was at the bar when Anna came into the room.”Anna”Luke said as she sit down. “So did you buy the boat back from Lorenzo “Anna ask “Yes,In away”Luke said “So you’re staying in town”Anna ask “Yes I’m “Luke said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment