Sunday, April 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 4”



At General Hospital-Cassie was in her room about to give birth and Bobbie was holding her hand.”AJ,Is on his way”Bobbie said “I cannot believe I’m finally having a child”Cassie said as AJ came in. “Cassie it’s going to be okay, I’m here for you and our baby”AJ said he took Cassie hand as Kristina came into the room. “Are we ready “Kristina ask “I think so Cassie said 

At The Park-Sierra was getting ready to leave when Cal came by.”Cal,You’re here”Sierra ask “Yes,I’m,It’s good to see you Sierra “Cal said he touch her hair. “Why are you here.? Is he here”Sierra ask “Yes our son is here,I heard you were sick and I wanted you both to meet”Cal said “I still have to do chemotherapy “Sierra said “You will beat it,Nothing brings you down “Cal said he still loved Sierra. “Cal,I wish you didn’t come back,I’m married to Grayson and he doesn’t know about us”Sierra said “I’m done hiding “Cal said “We had a deal”Sierra said “Deals can be broken “Cal said “I’m not ready to deal with this “Sierra said and left..

At General Hospital-Cassie was in her room holding a baby girl as AJ was with them. “A baby girl “AJ said “How about Micah”Cassie ask “I like it”AJ said “Me too,It’s perfect she perfect “Cassie said “Yes she is,Thanks “AJ said he kiss his wife..

At Kristina office-Lila Rae was sitting on the examine bed talking to Kristina. “Are you sure you want this”Kristina ask “Yes”Lila Rae said as Skye came into the room. “Lila Rae, I have to be here to support you”Skye said “Thanks Mother ,I’m glad I didn’t lose you ‘Lila Rae said “You didn’t lose you're father either “Skye said she took her daughter hand as Kristina give the abortion..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment