Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 53”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had just finished having lunch with their children and grandchildren who just left. “That was nice,I wish they didn’t leave “Skye said “I like having them here but we need to deal with this Skye “Lorenzo said “I know,I just wish I was first! I’m the mother! I’m suppose to go first! Skye yelled Lorenzo hug Skye as Gina came into the room. “Skye,Lorenzo, I thought we could plan Lorenzo Jr funeral together “Gina said “Sure,Our son love you so much and you made him happy “Lorenzo said “Yes,I’m glad that you both got back together “Skye said “Me too, I wanted to spend my life with Lorenzo ,I love him for himself “Gina said “Yes you did “Skye said “Let’s plan his funeral “Lorenzo said 

At Liz-Liz and Laura we’re planning Lucky funeral. “I think we just have a small funeral “Liz said “Yea,How are you doing “Laura ask “I’m trying “Liz said as there was a knock on the door it was Luke. “Luke,Come in we are planning Lucky funeral “Liz said “I can’t believe we are planning Lucky funeral,It doesn’t make sense that his gone “Luke said “No he doesn’t,”Laura said 

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was in her bedroom undressed looking at herself in the mirror And hated the way she looked. 

At General Hospital-Monica was showing Dr Lavender around the hospital. “This is going to be a great place to work “Dr Lavender said 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment