Monday, April 23, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 7”

“Dr Ian Webber”
At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was sitting on the couch looking at the computer getting ready for her new job when Sierra came in still wearing her jeans and a top and her hair up. “Lila Rae,What is it”Sierra ask “I’ll tell you soon,You look upset “Lila Rae said ‘I’m,I had to tell our parents that I didn’t go to college and they are upset “Sierra said “You finally told them “Lila Rae said “Yes,They both freak out”Sierra said “I’m sorry,You sure have told them from the start,Anyway I have some news, I have a new job “Lila Rae said “As what”Sierra ask “I’m working with Felicia as her Director of Communications “Lila Rae said “Congratulations! Can I be their when you tell Mother and Daddy? Sierra ask “Sierra they have a job opening for Director of Recreation Department”Lila Rae said “I never finished college for it Besides I have a ball to put together “Sierra said as Lorenzo and Skye came into the room. “Sierra,Lila Rae why did you call us”Lorenzo ask “Are you okay “Skye ask “Yes, I have news, I have a new job,Since Maxie like running the magazine,I’m giving it to her and I have a job working with Felicia, I’m her Director of Communications “Lila Rae said “Congratulations “Skye said they share a hug. “Daddy ,This has been my dream job, I went to college for it”Lila Rae said “I’m happy for you,You have my blessings “Lorenzo said “Thanks “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae,Congratulations, I have to go to a meeting “Sierra said “You’re going to a meeting like that”Skye ask “I don’t have time to go home “Sierra said “You can use a dress of mine “Lila Rae said Sierra went upstairs to change. “Mother,Daddy,Let it go about Sierra skip college “Lila Rae said “You’re sister could be something “Lorenzo said “I know, I was telling Sierra that a open at Felicia office is available,Director of recreational “Lila Rae said “If only you sister finish college,Anyway I need to go to you're aunt Lucian hearing “Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At General Hospital-Liz had just came back to work when a young man came by,”Aunt Elizabeth “He said Liz looked up at him. “Ian,Why are you here”Liz ask “I finished medicine school ,I’m a doctor “Ian said “But you’re not that old “Liz said “I know,I’m smart and I have autism spectrum”Ian said “So why are you here “Liz ask “I’m here for a interview,Mother told me about this hospital and how much it means to our Great-Grandfather “Ian said “Yes it did”Liz said as Monica and Alan came into the hallway.”Dr Alan Quartermaine and Dr Monica Quartermaine this is my nephew Ian Webber “Liz said “Yes you here for the interview,come into our office “Monica said they left, 

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment