Wednesday, April 25, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 3 ch 34”

At Felicia office-Felicia was having a meeting with Anna, “I want to have a team about cleaning up the street and crime in this town “Felicia said “So are you thinking of a special team”Anna ask “Yes and I want you to run it, I will give you a budget to work with you can hire someone to help you that you trust “Felicia said “I do know someone who would be great at it “Anna said “Good,So what do you say ‘Felicia ask “I say Yes”Anna said they shake hands.

At Alexis office -Alexis was interviewed attorney for a Chief assistant attorney some were not great attorney when Nora walked into the office..”Alexis Davis “Nora said “Nora Buchanan,Are you here for the job”Alexis ask “Yes, I’m “Nora said “I have interview so many lawyer and you are perfect for the job”Alexis said “Yes I’m “Nora said “This is going to be history in the making two women lawyers and another female mayor in this town “Alexis said

At Sierra/Grayson Sierra Rose was sitting on the couch she had just smoked marijuana but she didn’t feel well still, Lorenzo was sitting with her. “Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said “I don’t feel good “Sierra Rose said “Let’s get you to the hospital,I will call you're mother on the way “Lorenzo said they left..

At The Courthouse-Monica and Bobbie and Liz were their with Tea. “We are going to win this,With his history “Tea said “Thanks for helped us”Monica said “I have been treat this way too”Tea said as Scotty and Dr Lavender came into the room as the judge came into the room. “Dr Quartermaine and Mrs. Spencer and Mrs Spencer vs Dr Lavender on sexual harassment. Dr Lavender, How do you plead”The Judges ask “Not Guilty “Dr Lavender said “You’re honor I have evidence and history that Dr Lavender has done this before “Tea said she show the judge the evidence. “You’re honor that’s my client past,We all make mistakes “Scott said “One of them happens before Dr Lavender came to town”Tea said “What are you're client asking for “The Judges Ask “For ten millions dollars toward the hospital and we will be after his license to”Tea said “Dr Lavender you will pay the hospital “The Judges said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment