Monday, April 23, 2018

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 3 ch 11”


At General Hospital-Skye was with Scott looking at his son. “Skye, I don’t know if I can do this alone”Scott said “I know it’s scary but you can do it and I’m here to help you”Skye said as Lorenzo and Lila Rae came by.”Scott,I’m sorry about Audrey “Lorenzo said “Thanks,Come meet my son Stuart Jr”Scott said “Scott that’s wonderful “Skye said “Thanks “Scott said “His so cute “Lila Rae said “Lorenzo, I called Sierra Rose but she didn’t pick up “Skye said “I’ll go check on her,Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Not really “Skye said Lorenzo left.

At The Haunted star-Luke was their when Gina came into the room. “Are you Gina Soleito “Luke ask “Yes,You’re Luke Spencer,You used to own this “Gina said “Yes,So you and Lorenzo Jr ran in? Luke ask “Yes,With Lorenzo “Gina said “Oh for work “Luke ask “Yes,Let me guess you want it back “Gina ask “Yes I do”Luke said “Let me talk to Lorenzo,I had a great time running it with Lorenzo “Gina said and left..

At Sierra/Grayson-Lorenzo came into the house,the kids toys were everyone on the floor. Lorenzo was starting to get worrying about Sierra Rose. “Sierra Rose”Lorenzo said as the maid came into the room. “Mrs.Cassadine is upstairs in her room resting “The maid said Lorenzo went upstairs to Sierra Rose and Grayson room and Sierra Rose was laying in bed and her cell phone was on the table. Lorenzo went by Sierra Rose and wake her up.”Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said Sierra Rose wake up.”Daddy,Why are you here “Sierra Rose ask “You're mother been trying to call you and we were worrying that you didn’t pick up “Lorenzo said “Oh,I’m just so exhausted that I want to rest,I sent the children to the park with the nanny”Sierra Rose said “Why are you so tired “Lorenzo ask “Preston hasn’t been sleeping he has a tooth and the girls are starting to give me a hard time about bedtime “Sierra Rose said “Where Grayson “Lorenzo ask “Grayson went on a business trip “Sierra Rose said “Why Don’t I take the children.? Lorenzo ask “No Daddy it will be okay,Anyway why was Mother calling me”Sierra Rose ask “Audrey died”Lorenzo said “No that’s so sad,The baby “Sierra Rose ask “His Find “Lorenzo said “Good ,Daddy go be with mother, I will be find “Sierra Rose said “Alright “Lorenzo said he pick up Sierra Rose phone and turn it on. “It was off”Lorenzo said “I know “Sierra Rose said Lorenzo left he was worrying about Sierra Rose.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment