Sunday, April 29, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 10”


At The Quartermaine Hotel-Cal room-Cal was looking at a picture of Sierra when there was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo. “Lorenzo,Why are you here “Cal ask “We need to talk,Do you still love my daughter “Lorenzo ask “I never stop leaving you're daughter was the worst mistake I made “Cal said “Good,Fight for my daughter “Lorenzo said “I will “Cal said as a younger man came by. “Father “He said “Is this him”Lorenzo ask “Yes,CJ this is you're Grandfather,Lorenzo Alcazar “Cal said “So that’s why we are here,Mother live here “CJ ask “Yes”Cal said “CJ you are welcome in our family we love you,It was a mistake to let you go”Lorenzo said “You didn’t want her to give me up”CJ ask “No”Lorenzo said “You’re Mother didn’t give you up to a stranger,She give me to raise you “Cal said “CJ when you’re ready you have a lot of family who want to meet you “Lorenzo said “Thanks “CJ said he left. “Cal,Sierra told Grayson and it didn’t go well so now it’s you're time to make you're move “Lorenzo said “I will “Cal said “Good”Lorenzo said he left.

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was at home reading the newspaper when Monica and Evan came into the room. “Nikolas,I want you to meet Emily son Evan”Monica said “Emily son”Nikolas ask “Yes he also you're son”Monica said “My son,Emily and I had a son? Where have you been “Nikolas ask “I was raised by my great aunt Jane”Evan said “Emily told me about her,So you’re my son”Nikolas said “Yes, I understand if you want a DNA test ,I’m not after money just family “Evan said “You look like Emily,But I do want a DNA test “Nikolas said “I’m staying at the Quartermaine “Evan said “Alright,What do you do for a living “Nikolas ask “I’m a doctor a pediatrician “Evan said “Emily son a doctor “Nikolas said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment